Chandler Unified School District’s First Things First Pre-Kindergarten Scholarships provide opportunities for families to enroll their preschool aged child in a high-quality preschool program taught by a certified teacher. Our learning environments nurture the emotional,social, and academic development of every child, and prepares them for kindergarten. For more information call our Early Childhood Office at (480)224-3900.
PARTICIPATING FTF PRE K SCHOLARSHIP SITES:
• Child must be 4 years old by August 31, 2014
• Child must be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident of the U.S.
• Child must reside within the CUSD boundaries
• Families must meet income guidelines as noted on page one of application
Reduced tuition rates forfamilies who meet the eligibility criteria.
• Half day program = $50 per month
• Full day program = $100 per month
• Registration Fee (non-refundable) = $50 due attime of registration
HOW TO APPLY
1. Complete the online Quality First Child Care Scholarship application
(links provided below)
If you are unable to download the application copies are available at the:
Community Education Office/Early Childhood Department 1525 West Frye Road Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 224-3900 Office hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm (Mon. – Fri.)
2. Scholarships are awarded on a first comefirst serve basis beginning June 3, 2014 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm at CUSD’s Community Education Office. Please note that applications are not accepted at participating sites. All applications are to be submitted to CUSD’s Community Education Office/Early Childhood Department.
3. Bring the completed application beginning June 3, 2014 along with the required documentation below:
Ø Child's birth certificate
Ø Child's immunization record
Ø Proof of residence (utility bill)
Ø Proof of income (one month of consecutive pay stubs) see page 2 of application for more information
Ø Page 1 of most current annual income tax return with listed dependents
Contact via email: email@example.com
or by telephone: 1-866-973-0012
• Have questions regarding CUSD’s participating preschool programs or registration process?
Contact: Community Education Office/Early Childhood Department (480) 224-3900
For more information regarding First Things First, please visit the First Things First website.