Your Enrichment Connection...and More
First Things First - Pre-Kindergarten Scholarships
Chandler Unified School District’s Quality First Pre-K Scholarships provide opportunities for families to enroll their Pre-Kindergarten aged child in a high-quality Pre-K program taught by a certified teacher. Our learning environments nurture the emotional, social, and academic development of every child, and prepare them for kindergarten. For more information call our Early Childhood Office at (480)224-3900.
QUALITY FIRST PRE-K SCHOLARSHIP LOCATIONS:
• 4 years old by August 31, 2015
• U.S. citizen or a legal resident of the U.S.
• Reside within the CUSD boundaries
• Meet income eligibility guidelines as noted on page one of application
• Registration Fee (non-refundable) of $50 due at time of registration • Monthly co-pay will be determined based upon family's annual income
• Monthly co-pay will be determined based upon family's annual income
HOW TO APPLY
1. Complete the online Quality First Child Care Scholarship application
If you are unable to download the application copies are available at the:
Please call (480) 224-3719 to schedule an appointment. A staff member will review your completed application along with the required documentation listed below.
Ø Child's birth certificate
Ø Child's immunization record
Ø Proof of residence (utility bill)
Ø Proof of income (one month of consecutive pay stubs) see page 2 of application for more information
Ø Page 1 of most current annual income tax return with listed dependents
Contact via email: email@example.com
or by telephone: 1-866-973-0012
• Have questions regarding CUSD’s participating preschool programs or registration process?
Contact: Early Childhood Department (480) 224-3719